Episode 024: Overcome the Desire To Quit By Discovering Your Why
Thursday, May 12, 2016 | by Ed Williams and Brent Lyles
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN
We revisit this topic and go over how discovering your why helps you overcome the desire to quit.
- You can’t be afraid to fail in life. You’re going to fail. Learn from it and move on.
- No matter what anyone else has told you, you do have a reason and purpose for being alive. You have to discover what that is and use it to its full potential.
- Rome wasn’t built in a day, and neither will your project. You have to play the long game. You have to grow, cultivate, nurture, and have patience to tend the soil to reap a plentiful harvest.
- Your Why has to be bigger than you. It can’t come from a place of selfishness.
- When you’re down and out, when life gets really, really hard, and when all hope seems lost, your Why is one of the single most defining factors of making sure you get right back up.