Episode 029: Create. Validate. And Build Your Fandom With Mini Issues
Thursday, June 16, 2016 | by Ed Williams and Brent Lyles
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN
In this episode, we examine our intense system and mini issue production process, breaking down the different phases;reminiscing about past issues and how certain storytelling elements came to be; cover art production, lettering and so much more with the release of our newest eGuide: Create. Validate. And Build Your Fandom With Mini Issues.
- Get the story out of your head, onto the page, and then for all of us to read in a single, one page issue.
- Mini issues are validation tools. They’re designed and used to help you build an audience around what you’re doing.
- Don’t invest thousands of dollars into something you’re not really sure people are going to like. Produce mini issues to see what’s resonating and what isn’t.
- Mini issues are a fantastic way to discover your brand’s voice, your stories and characters.
- We use a collaboration technique called Plussing. This allows us to develop the best story we can possibly tell together.
- Our process comes in a number of phases for you to follow along with.
- We’ve launched a guide: Create. Validate. And Build A Fandom With Mini Issues you can purchase today.