Episode 033: A Community For Indie Creators By Indie Creators
Thursday, July 21, 2016 | by Ed Williams and Brent Lyles
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN
We’re creating and building a real-time, 24/7 community for indie comic creators.
- We’re taking our Arclight culture and pulling it into the community. Our ideologies, philosophies, approaches, systems, processes, collaboration—all of it will be embedded into this community for you to partake in with us.
- The entire Arclight team will be part of this community, meaning you get immediate access to the team and other like-minded creators.
- This is a community for indie creators who want to transcend. Who want to learn, be challenged and experience growth in professionalism, branding, quality of work and more.
- You’re going to go beyond what you thought was capable of yourself. We want you to be the best version of yourself.
- It’s going to be a real-time, 24/7 community through Slack. We will not be using forums at this time.
This is going to be a beta test group to start. There’s a cap of twenty (20) people max.
- You do not need to be working in the industry. We are not looking for the qualified. We want to give you a community that’ll help qualify you.
- The archives to the podcast will be accessible through a subscription. You will still get a free weekly episode, but once a new episode is released, the previous episode will be retired into the archive. You will need a subscription to access the entire backlog.
- There will be 6 free podcasts total for you to listen to as you please and to also share with your family and friends for them to get a taste of what the podcast has to offer.
The Podcast Archive subscription will be $2.99/month